Friday, August 18, 2017

PRICE ALERT!! Russian Red Sable Brushes


Ok, I was changing over all my "Products I use" on my sidebar and came across an amazing watercolor brush sale on Amazon. I thought I'd tell everybody! They are Da Vinci Russian Red Sable brushes which is the brand I use. You get five brushes,  0, 1, 2, 4 and 6. I don't even have a 0 and could really use one.

Normally these brushes are $47 but right now you can clip the coupon connected to the link by checking the box and you'll save 35%! I have no idea how long this sale is on as I've never seen Da Vinci brushes on sale. Hopefully this price alert will help you get some new fantastic brushes. I sure found that switching to my Da Vinci's elevated my work. When I took Tracey Fletcher King's Delicious Paint class I asked her what she used and got the same sizes she had, I have #1 through 6 and an 8 but I've only used the 8 for large washes so far.

Anyway, hope this helps you. There are several other Da Vinci sets on the same page on sale so I'm sure there's a set there for you.  Enjoy your shopping!

Whiskey Painters Master Palette

Addendum:
I just noticed an insane sale for the one palettes I've jonesed for since I started painting. It's the best made palette out there. I've never seen them any cheaper than $70 and then there's usually shipping on top of that. This is the reason I don't own it, to Canada it's well over a hundred dollars! Amazon.com has a sale on for The Whiskey Painter's Master Palette for, hold your hat, $39. And on top of that it has free shipping! I'd be on this like white on rice if it shipped to Canada. Just thought you'd want to know.

Best,
I'm reading: PRICE ALERT!! Russian Red Sable BrushesTweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top