Monday, August 21, 2017

PRICE ALERT!! Derwent Inktense Pencils


Sorry for putting out two price alerts in two days, I thought I'd only be doing these once in a while. But I guess it's back to school time so art supplies are on extreme sale?? Who knows but YOU get to benefit! YAY!

I'm sure most of you have heard of Derwent Inktense pencil crayons. They're deeply pigmented, water-soluble  and easily blended. They have translucent effects of inky wonderfulness. 

This is a set of 72 pencils and the price is so much lower than the manufacturer's suggested price that Amazon won't show it to you until you put it in your cart. For US customers the price is $69, a whopping $54 cheaper than even Dick Blick has them on for!! (You also get free shipping.)

Anyway, I sure hope some of you can pick up this deal, they're gorgeous pencils that are water-soluble and saturated with color. They can be used as normal colored pencils, liquified with water (many use a water brush) or you can even dip the tip into water and get even more intense color. I have several colors and use them with my watercolor pencils. Good luck and have fun shopping!
Best,
I'm reading: PRICE ALERT!! Derwent Inktense PencilsTweet this Post

1 comment:

  1. You do know in my new life I'm at some stage going to reinvent myself as an Artist? All these fabulous offers are very tempting sitting there in my in-box :)
    Hope you are having a lovely day, I too am in the process of switching to Wordpress, we should compare notes!
    Wren x
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top