Thursday, July 7, 2016

Spoon & Tomato Sans Tomato... (#WorldWatercolorMonth)

Just a quick post showing today's progress for #WorldWatercolorMonth. Thought I'd do a complicated drawing/painting this time. Tomorrow I'll paint in the tomato. I love doing value drawings and I think this will be so unique with the painted tomato on the spoon. Now all I have to do is wait until tomorrow morning to finish. I can't wait, I have so little patience, lol.

I saw this beautiful photograph on a Flickr account of a fellow artist, Lori at Elvie Studio. I sure hope she doesn't mind me painting it up.
Go to the Facebook group page for #WWM to participate.
Best,
I'm reading: Spoon & Tomato Sans Tomato... (#WorldWatercolorMonth)Tweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top