Thursday, July 7, 2016

Finished: Spoon & Tomato (#WorldWatercolorMonth)

This was a really fun one to challenge myself with. I love the mix of the monochromatic spoon and the colorful baby tomato. I have a love of painting fruits and veggies and I also love figuring out the shadows in a black and white photo so this was a fantastic mix for me.

I just can't figure out what to do next though. i hate when I'm so indecisive, lol. I think I see Eenie-Meenie-Minee-Moe in my immediate future, I'm just saying'.

Here's yesterday's before, obviously before the tomato was added...
Spoon & Tomato Without The Tomato
Spoon & Tomato

Best,
I'm reading: Finished: Spoon & Tomato (#WorldWatercolorMonth)Tweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top