Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fly Me To The Moon... (#WorldWatercolorMonth)

It's #WorldWatercolorMonth (click on the logo to go to the Facebook page) this month and I'm participating everyday celebrating watercolors by painting with them. Today, the lowly fly. He's kinda colorful and I love the blue-green interaction on his shell. I could however have less hairy legs. He needs a razor, he needs to be fly-scaped. 

I'm a little late today, gotta catch up so I don't fall behind, onto (back to) fruit and veg for a while. I'm giving winged creatures a rest for the time being.
Best,
I'm reading: Fly Me To The Moon... (#WorldWatercolorMonth)Tweet this Post

1 comment:

  1. Well I never thought I'd admire a fly Jenn, it's a first for sure. I kinda like his hairy legs. You do amazing shadow work too. I love the idea of watercolour month, but I know I'd never keep up to the challenge. I'll do my odd one and admire all of yours instead!
    Enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top