Monday, July 4, 2016

A Butterfly Flutters By

#WorldWatercolorMonth is all of July. I'm joint in and doing one watercolor painting a day for 31 days. This is day three. I'm keeping up the bug theme for now, I thought I'd try a butterfly but I don't love how this turned out, it has no "pop". I'm thinking that's because there's no shadow like all the others have. It probably needs a background, maybe I'll try doing that later.

I do love it's little legs, such character, that's why I decided to paint it. If you'd like to join in just go to the Facebook group and join.
Later Gator.

Best,

I'm reading: A Butterfly Flutters ByTweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top