Sunday, November 8, 2015

AEDM - Day Eight

AEDM
I expect I've never mentioned that I love hand lotion. I tend to have dry skin but I'm picky about my moisturizers. So many of them leave a horrible film on my skin. Here's my hand lotion hack. I combine two kinds. I use OPI Avojuice because it's really thin and leaves no film and I combine it with a rich and emollient lotion like Cath Kidson. Then the rich one spreads and sinks in but because of the Avojuice it somehow doesn't leave a sticky film all over my palms. TADA, the perfect hand lotion and no dry skin.
I only got the black and white drawing inked today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it in living color. Later gator!

Best,

I'm reading: AEDM - Day EightTweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top