Monday, November 17, 2014

AEDM Day Seventeen

Another day with Andrea Joseph in SBS. I'm so totally loving this week with Andrea. Today I've worked on my handwriting. One of the videos Andrea shot was to show all of us with bad handwriting (Hey, I'm a lefty, OK??) how to make handwriting look SO COOL. I decided to do a quote from Thoreau and I decided to do it in pink. Hey, what the heck. Blue pen just got a workout yesterday, how about pink today? Probably, expect purple, green and orange ballpoint tomorrow!

Anyway, I think it turned out great. I just love having a way to make my handwriting something I actually like. Also, a great quote from Thoreau. Even better, the quote illuminates the previous page which you can see here. I love how the soft crosshatching looks around the edge but WOW does it take time and patience to complete. Well worth it though.

Quote by Henry David Thoreau
Tomorrow will be coming quickly, like a half an hour from now, lol. I want to be ahead again with AEDM and I hate getting posts in just under the wire. See you in day eighteen!
Best,




If you're looking for this week's APR just click here.
I'm reading: AEDM Day SeventeenTweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top