Tuesday, November 18, 2014

AEDM Day Eighteen

(Click to Enlarge)
Another quote using Andrea Joseph's handwriting technique, which I LOVE. This one is from my very favorite author, Robert A. Heinlein. He's one of the fathers of science fiction writing along with Isaac Asimov and Arthur C. Clarke. I love how Heinlein thinks so, of course, I'd love the quotes he produced when he was alive. This is one of my favorite...
"Women and cats will do as they please, men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
I decided to embellish this quote with some simple dog and cat things. Just a fun and simple page. Hope you like it, sorry about the photograph, it's nearly impossible to get a good pic of a double page layout from my watercolor Moleskine, it's just TOO wide. Oh, and if you want to see yesterday's quote, it's here.

Heinlein quote
Tomorrow I'll be doing a very complicated collection drawing for the Sketchbook Skool course. My final homework for Andrea Joseph. It's gonna take hours and hours to finish. We'll see if I get any finished art up tomorrow, it may be half done, lol. We'll see. Talk to you later, everyone! (thanks for all the great comments, btw, I really appreciate all the love.)
Best,




If you're looking for this week's APR just click here.
I'm reading: AEDM Day EighteenTweet this Post

3 comments:

  1. I grew up reading Heinlein. Great quote and spread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a BIG fan of Heinlein. I have many of his books. I thought that quote was quite funny. Bleubeard would totally agree (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a BIG fan of Heinlein. I have many of his books. I thought that quote was quite funny. Bleubeard would totally agree (grin).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top