Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Favorite Quote

It's the first Tuesday of a new month so that means it's not only mosaic day with Artmind, but that it's also theme week!! This week Mitsy gave us a very cool theme... "create your mosaic around your favorite quote." Easy-peasy, I must say. I knew right away that I wanted to use this quote, I've loved it from the first time I read in in a Heinlein book. As some of you know, he's my favorite author of all time so one should not be surprised to find my favorite quote comes from him too. 


- Robert A. Heinlien


1. Dream, 2. I know you're there, 3. Puppy Love, 4. Untitled

If you want to participate, just go peruse flickr to find some photos that illustrate your mood (in this case, your quote), then put them together using this. This week should be exceptionally good for blog-hopping from Mitsy's site. I can't wait to read other people's favorite quotes!

Have a great week everybody. Talk soon? K!

I'm reading: My Favorite QuoteTweet this Post

10 comments:

  1. great one, makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahahha what a funny quote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quote I immediatly sent to my husband ... is more then a 100 % correct LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, this one I should write on a card and put it in my boyfriend's pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quote is sooo true and the picture of the cat just about made me pee my pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great quote and all so true. I love your pictures, I Know You're There has to be my favourite - so typical of a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohoo, what a great quote - so true too! Clever mand that favorite author of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen

    I hope you do not mind me contacting you this way but I could not find any other way of letting you know. I have given you a "Versatile Blogger" award - please see my blog at http://jewelsartyblog.blogspot.com/ for details. I have enjoyed your blog for some time and feel you deserve an award.

    Best wishes

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top