Monday, July 26, 2010

Get In Line!



1. We are one family, 2. Windowsill FGR 2.0 HBW, 3. Brighton Beach Huts February 2009, 4. Pear Parade

This mosaic seemed appropriate this week since I've spent the last few days going down the line of blogs  on a blog hop swap from Swap-bot. It was such fun learning about other people from their blogs. I especially love the artist's blogs, of course! :o) Tomorrow I'll be doing a link list of all the places and links I go to on the web plus a list of all the people's blogs I've gone to this past weekend. Hopefully you all will enjoy some of the blogs and find new friends. 

If you want to participate in this Flickr favorites mosaic please go to Mitsy's blog at Artmind. Speaking of artist's blogs, she rocks!!
I'm reading: Get In Line!Tweet this Post

10 comments:

  1. Nice theme =) I also like images of items all lined up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! THose pears are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like colors, they give me a great mood:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this mosaic is so cute and colorful. Made me smile. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a colorful mosaic!
    Great to brighten up these rainy days..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! Those are the best lines ever. Better than the ones you have to stand in waiting for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lines, so colorful :) The pear parade is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and beautiful colours I like it!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun theme, and such pretty pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the subjects of each picture are different and how the colors come back in each of them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top