Saturday, July 31, 2010

100 Follower Givaway!

Oh my Gosh! I can't believe it. I really never thought I'd get to 100 so quickly. In fact, I not only reached 100 followers last week, but blew through that number this week. I'm thrilled! I sure do appreciate all my readers and their kind comments. You all make me happy. :o)

I really didn't think I'd be good at blogging when I started. I mean, how would I know what to say? Wouldn't I run out of  ideas? Would people actually be interested in watching me grow as a painter and come back to see my work every week? I started blogging in spite of all these thoughts because I wanted something to force a schedule to my life. It worked perfectly. And what a blessing to find I actually acquired readers along the way. It's only been 6 months and I now feel ready to take on the next step, opening my Etsy store. All the encouragement from your comments have pushed me along that road and helped me feel good enough to put my work out in the public to be purchased. Thanks for that. You guys rock.

So, my 100th follower giveaway is celebrating all those people who left a sweet comment or signed up to read my blog. I am giving away the following package to one winner...
  • a matted original watercolor painting called "Night Sweetpeas"
  • a watercolor bookmark (Cherries & Leaves) with a bejeweled tassel
  • a sketch pad & sketch pencil
  • a red choker with matching bracelet.
Here's a picture of the booty. :o)


Here are close ups of the choker and the bookmark! (click to enlarge)


So, this is how you enter. All you have to do is follow my blog and leave me a lovely comment under THIS post telling me just that. If you want, to you could tell me what art means to you but that's not a requirement to be entered, lol. The Giveaway will close at midnight Saturday August 14th, 2010. I will randomly draw a name and announce the winner on that Sunday. Good luck to all my followers!
 
I want to also congratulate my friend Kim from Kimminita who also hit 100 followers this last week. She's having a giveaway also, so you should click over and go enter. She's giving away a fantastic purse that she made herself. She is self taught and her talent shows in her product. Hopefully she'll start selling her creations in her Etsy store soon. The purse is amazing in its yellow polka-dotted goodness and I actually hope I win it myself, hehehe.  Kim has a totally awesome blog and I enjoy going and reading what she's up to.

I'll be back soon with a zentangle I'm just finishing up. Later, K?

I'm reading: 100 Follower Givaway!Tweet this Post
blog comments powered by Disqus

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top