Monday, August 2, 2010

Lights Out.


1. July 7 2009 Extravaganza - Prediction = True, 2. The BOOM !, 3. Sleek, 4. explosions in the sky ii *explored*

Tuesday has rolled around again so we're gonna go show and share with Mitsy at Artmind. This week is the beginning of a month so we have a theme mosaic! I love those. I went to flickr and pulled some beautiful photos into my favorites folder. 

The theme this week is to build your mosaic around your favorite destination. If I can go anywhere in the world I want to go to the water and watch the sun go down. I love the play of color off the water. If I'm really lucky there'll be seagulls spilling and diving around in the ever deepening azure sky. My mosaic shows my love of all things wet and colorful. It's bliss. Take me somewhere, drop me at the shore with a couple of stale loaves of bread and I'm as happy as a kid in a mud puddle. :o) Water has always been where I find my bliss.

Don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway! Just leave a happy comment on the giveaway post telling me that you're following and would like to be entered. I'll put your particulars into the lucky bucket-o-names, lol. Someone will win one of my matted paintings, a choker & bracelet set, a sketch pad & drawing pencil and a beaded tasseled bookmark. The giveaway ends late Saturday August 14th, 2010 so hurry and enter!!

Talk to everyone very soon!! Ooh, promises of art, Yummy!

I'm reading: Lights Out.Tweet this Post

11 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you have water and sunsets as a favorite destination so there are lots of places you can go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - you can enjoy this beauty almost everywhere =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb imagines and light colors is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intense colors! Can see you are a painter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors, and beautiful mosaic.

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colors, almost unreal! I just love your mosaic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mosaic is so beautiful, with its surreal touches. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow... this took my breath away... stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ! The colors are stunning !
    lilmisspolkadot fropm swapbot

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top