Friday, July 1, 2016

Cows and Bumble Bees (#WorldWatercolor Month)

My Moo cards arrived today!! I can't believe how terrifically they turned out. I'm doing a little dance and probably scaring the neighbors. Here's the back of the cards...



...and here's most of the fronts, I did 25 original pieces of art so I got two of each.
(Moo Business Cards) (Click To Enlarge)

It's amazing how much scanning my art has changed my business cards. Oh, and before I forget, I have a code to help any new customers buy some new business cards (or anything else Moo.com makes). Click on this link (https://www.moo.com/share/chgsy5) you'll get 10% off your first order from Moo.com. 

To start the World Watercolor Month of July off I decided to do a plump bumble bee. I've always loved bumble bees because whenever I saw one I would look agog at the fact that they can actually fly. It's like watching a small puppy fly on gossamer wings. I also love their black and yellow stripes.
(Click To Enlarge)
I will be doing more bugs, butterflies and probably even one or two hummingbirds. So, lots of winged things. Talk to everybody soon. Later Gator.

Best,
I'm reading: Cows and Bumble Bees (#WorldWatercolor Month)Tweet this Post

4 comments:

  1. Your Moo cards look fabulous, Jenn, and your bumble bee is awesome! Can you believe we are in July already?! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this one is just as delightful! Moo really does do a great job... but the artist is even better:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say a big woo hoo from Australia - love your cards and bumblebee!
    Have a great week
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They ARE like flying fuzzy puppies! Great mental image. Thx.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top