Saturday, November 29, 2014

AEDM Day Twenty-Nine

Well, this is the second to last day of AEDM. I'm always thrilled to start November Art Everyday months but then when it's over, I'm also glad. It's tiring to do art all the time. I think, eat and sleep art when I do this. I don't do art quickly. I'm a slow painter and sketch artist. The good thing is that with doing art so much, you improve your skills. That's why I intend to do another challenge. I'm going to take December off though. I'm tired and need a break. 


One more day and I'm finished. See you tomorrow!  
Best,



If you're looking for this week's APR just click here. I'm reading: AEDM Day Twenty-NineTweet this Post

0 Comments / Click to Comment:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top