Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You Love Me, Don't You?


1. you...love me or hate me ?, 2. Tender Love, 3. he loves me/he loves me not., 4. If Friends Were Flowers.......

Loving your art. It's such a struggle sometimes. I happily give my love away to the people around me. I love other people's art. I love my mom and my best friend and my parrot and I love the color green. Why can't I be that free with my own artwork? ... with myself.

So here it is. Simple. I love Me. All of me. I love my art. It's a part of me, one of my best parts, actually. There, I said it. Now, all I have to do is work on meaning it. :o) Always a work in progress.

If you want to see more mosaics, go to Artmind and take a look around. I have a few pieces completed to show you tomorrow and I'm working on a large zentangle about the hanging basket outside my window. So far, so good!

See you all soon, K? Yippee!

I'm reading: You Love Me, Don't You?Tweet this Post

3 comments:

  1. Again...I recognize this. I guess we are the best and worst critics of our own work.

    Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jip, loving is a work in progress. In all that you do! Are you perfectionist? Then it's tough! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and I share you thought. Not too many people can say what you just said. I love myself too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top