Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finding Nemo

My latest zentangle is all about, and therefore titled, "Sea Life". It includes a fish tail, clams and seashells, a dock, seaweed, plankton, rocks, sand, plants and a coral reef of sorts. Can you see it all? Let your imagination run wild, I did. :o)  Some of it's kind of unconcious, other parts are deliberate. It's great to see how it comes out when I'm done. Love it, love the process. My next one that I'm working is titled "The Garden Path", it's much bigger (10x14"). Can't wait to see how it turns out!


I heard from my best & oldest friend today, what a wonderful surprise! She and I met in high school. She's mentioned that she has some books that need illustration, did I want to give it a try?? YES. TOTALLY. I'd pounce on that opportunity in a New York Minute... Ok, make that a Chicago Minute, hehehehe. (Inside joke.) This will be a fun challenge, trying to bring words to life. Working with my BBF will also be such a joy, I miss her muchly.

I'm out. We'll talk soon, K? Yep!
I'm reading: Finding NemoTweet this Post

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project!!! Thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Zentangle - it shows what a flexible medium watercolour is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to catch up with old friends, and what an offer - I bet you didn't need asking twice. Do let us know how this goes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top