Thursday, April 29, 2010

Laugh Out Loud


It's me again. I know, I haven't been gone long enough to miss. She doesn't post then she posts a bunch of stuff all at once!  I hear ya. You're just gonna have to deal, because I keep trying to change my ways but it never seems to take. Ideas come out of left field and I think, hey, that would make a fun post. So, here's a fun post. :o)

I came across a few things lately that didn't fit into my normal posts, but are so totally worth posting about. So, I've decided to do "a commercial break" from art posts. Something to make your face do this. ------->

This is the cutest video I've ever seen! It makes you want to go buy a little lamb (No, put down the mint jelly!) Meet Bea, the most adorable thing in this known Universe.


Told ya! I knew I'd make you smile. Now, to close this short interlude of a post, something completely different. I want one of these for when I have property. I'm just sayin'. ;o)


We'll talk later, about more artsy stuff. Isn't that what you come here for? One can only hope! Hehehe, later folks.

I'm reading: Laugh Out LoudTweet this Post

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that - I want one. I loved the way it kept jumping in and out of the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey...moonwild from swap-bot.I guess i subscribed instead of followed.I added you to my follow list. (the blue eye)
    Very nice blog.I like your watercolors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to see this adorable lamb again and to let you know theres an award with your name on it over at my blog if you'd like to pop over.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top