Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award Recipient #2

I came across a fantastic new blog while completing a swap on Swap-Bot. The premise of the blog is really funny. Two women share their outrageous, bizarre, sometimes creepy, but always funny interactions with men on various dating sites they've joined. They change the names to protect the stupid. Hehehe.

I've read every post they've made and I spent all last night laughing at the amazingly lame pick up lines, bad grammar and general idiocy of some of the men who instant message these lovely, albeit satirical women. Even their tag-line made me laugh out loud, you gotta love a blog that starts with this...
THEY SAY THAT THERE ARE PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA. UNFORTUNATELY, WHAT THEY DON'T SAY IS THAT MOST OF THEM ARE ANGLERFISH, HAMMERHEADS, FLOUNDERS, AND OTHER BOTTOM FEEDERS. WE'RE TWO GIRLS ON A VOYAGE; GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD.
So, congratulations to Heather & Ama. They deserve applause for exposing us to the underbelly of online dating and allowing us to laugh at the strange and creepy proposals they put up with. You rock, ladies. :o)
 (If you click on the award above, you can just grab the URL for posting it on your site. I made you a blog button (hope you don't mind), if you like it just email me and I can send you the code for it.)

 Here are their particulars and the requirements for receiving the Award! 
website: The Rotten Fish Of The Sea
recipients: Heather & Ama
Rules: There aren't many besides thanking the person who gave you the award and adding a link to them. The first requirement is that we want to hear about 7 interesting things about YOU. (I guess you two could split the list up, three for each of you and one that includes you both, hehehe). Second, you get to choose 7 people who you think deserve this award.


I suggest everyone go check them out and follow their hilarious swim through the online dating pool, it is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Link to Kim's (gave me my award) Beautiful Blogger Award Post.
Link to My Beautiful Blogger Award Post.
Link to my first recipient's post.

So, here's my new list of blogs I read, with all their amazingness!


Well, that's all folks! I'll talk to you all later, I promise I will have art to post sooooon.  Ya, ya... I can hear y'all now... promises, promises!!  :o)

I'm reading: Beautiful Blogger Award Recipient #2Tweet this Post

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that IS a blog for a good laugh. Almost bad that it's about the real world of dating.

    The other day we were told to try chat roulette. After seeing too many part of a man on my screen I turned it off. Soooooo saaaaaaad!

    Anyway...I noticed I have not yet received your package. And that I did not yet send you my cards. And me getting behind om mail and post is not getting any better reading that blog you just posted about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog sounds really amazing, I shall have to visit asap. You have done a great job on their badge, there really is no end to your talents. I think you should consider a competition with the winner receiving their own badge, I'd certainly enter. Many thanks for the mention of Pen And Paper, its nice to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out their blog. It is super funny, but a bit depressing as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top