Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mosaic Zen

It's Mosaic Tuesday with Artmind! Have you heard of Zentangles? Well, if you haven't, let me say, they're a new & popular kind of art. They're a combination of meditational, mindless doodling, complicated patterns and artistic line drawings. I'm in the end stages of making a Zentangle Sampler all my own. (a sampler is a collection of patterns that can be modified, combined with one another and twisted to form more tangles)  Here are four of my tiles...


Try one, just cut out a 3.5x3.5" piece of paper, grab a fine tip marker and go at it. Enjoy your work week everybody.

We'll talk tomorrow, promise!
I'm reading: Mosaic ZenTweet this Post

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like zentangles! Didn't have a clue but now I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my drawing can as good as yours. ;-)
    agnes from swap-bot (Comment on Craft/design Blog swap)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt have a clue what zentangles were but they look really cool.

    fii - swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mosaics they are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top