Saturday, March 19, 2016

Just A Little Veggie To Get Me Going

I have a superpower, although it's not really a superpower one wants. I can procrastinate like nobody's business. If procrastination was an Olympic sport I'd have several gold medals. In fact, I'd look like Mr. T with all the gold around my neck.

I've been using my superpower for over a week. Somehow by wanting to choose more complicated art to try I've hit the panic button when it comes to actually starting any single piece. I have several photographs all picked out but when it comes to actually putting pencil to paper I flinch and find something else to do. It's easy, I have a bunch of books I've said I'd review, the kitchen needs cleaning, I want to thin the herd in my closet, it's close to (pick a mealtime), I'm too cold, I'm thirsty and need coffee... etcetera, ad nauseam.

I decided today (after I spent two and a half hours looking up new and interesting books I might want to read someday) that I would just pick a damn veggie and PAINT IT!! So, here ya go. A Radish. Yep, just a simple radish. Hey, it's better than no freakin' radish at all! Hehehe.


We'll talk later (if I'm not procrastinating again). 

Best,

I'm reading: Just A Little Veggie To Get Me GoingTweet this Post

3 comments:

  1. I love it. and I think I have you beat in the Queen of Procrastination title running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have been separated at birth. I have exactly the same superpower and was just contemplating whether or not I should paint a pear. Your radish is lovely. Maybe you could do the veggies and I could do the fruits, and we could cover all the most nutritious bases?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of the procrastination thing... Just keep a notebook handy and jot a few notes as you go and you can call it research!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top