Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday

Hiya. I'm gonna try a new thing this Friday. Usually, Friday for me is all about getting ready for the weekend, following some new blogs, cleaning the house and wishing I had a short blog post to fiddle with. Well, I came across this. Five Question Friday with My Little Life. I'm hoping it will act like a short filler, connecting week to weekend. What happens is every Thursday the author of My Little Life posts 5 questions. All who want to participate, answer said questions then link up to her post on Friday. It's that simple. Here we go!

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Totally messy. I have a strange rule. When I'm warm, one foot must be uncovered at all times or I overheat under the blankets. This means that the covers HAVE to be untucked from the bottom and sides of the bed. So, yep... Messy sleeper here. *raises hand and waives*

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more _____________.
Linear. I know, this sounds weird. What does she mean, linear? My thinking, if it could be put down on paper, would look like a spider web. One point of the web haphazardly jumping to the next in a non linear way, willy-nilly. This relates directly to my artistic spirit. Unfortunately, it also means that I'm forgetful because by the time I get to a new idea I've lost where I started from. My mom and peeps call this phenomenon "Squirelling". If I could be just a little more linear I could get a To Do list done just once! ;o)

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
I wish I had been warned that fear really can hold your dreams back for years. I lament all those wasted years I could have been painting. It makes me so happy now, just think of the effect it could have had earlier. Ya, if wishes were fishes...

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I don't do flea markets because if I did my house would be filled with pretty trinkets, chachkies and old perfume bottles! I have latent pack-rat tendencies so I guard against all of that by not going places that trigger my hoarding behavior. Hehehe.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Well... I just saw an M&M peanut ad on TV...  You know the one? Where they pour a colorful bowl of peanut M&M's out while Red and Peanut discuss how boring the current movie is. Then the kernel of popcorn pops from all the laughing because Red puts in a new, funny movie. Ya. I'll take those. A big bag of peanut M&M's delivered by very yummy looking, single, male chocolate aficionado who would like to feed me said M&M's. :o) Hey, you asked. ;o)

It's supposed to rain here in Victoria, BC tomorrow. Gosh I sure hope it POURS. We need a good soaking, wash all the dust away. Good thing I looooove the rain. It makes me giddily happy. I'd love to paint tomorrow with the door open to the steadily falling rain. If it's cold I'll wear a sweater. :o) Cross your fingers for me, tomorrow could be a very inspiring day.

We'll talk soon, K?


P.S. Remember to go and enter my Giveaway. You just have to follow me, then go here and leave a comment telling me you are indeed, a follower! I'll enter you into the 100 follower Giveaway. 
(Giveaway ends late Saturday August 14, 2010. Drawing announced that Sunday the 15th.
I'm reading: Five Question FridayTweet this Post
blog comments powered by Disqus

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top