Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Leading You "Down The Garden Path"

I've finished a new zentangle, in the same form as the previous "SeaLife" pen & ink piece posted a few weeks ago. I realize that these are not everyone's cup o' tea, but I really enjoy the free flowing creativity that has no boundaries, except my imagination.  A certain uncle of mine should look away now, since I wouldn't want to traumatize him further. :o) This is called  "About The Garden" and therefore it wouldn't surprise anyone to find trees, flowers, urns, streams and mountains etc.



This is 9"x12", much bigger than I've ever attempted for a zentangle.  I enjoyed creating it even more, though, than the smaller ones!

We'll talk later, ok?  Yes? Good!
I'm reading: Leading You "Down The Garden Path"Tweet this Post

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is very detailed! Great drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn this is really GORGEOUS! By the way, I read your comments on Vadjutka blog... you know what they say, "life begins at 40". I'm on the same boat, except I started at 45 :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite yet - I love everything about it from the design to the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice zentangle, one of my obsessions too, of late. You are braver than I though to go so big. I'll have to think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous!! Can't believe I missed this. So much detail. Great job Jen, really fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I've sure missed hearing from you!

Amazon

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
^ Scroll to Top